Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tracking the "T" and New Workout Songs

To revisit my constant love/hate relationship with the "T," Boston's subway system, I wanted to share this great website that Wyatt turned me on to. It's called HowFuckedIstheT? and it will tell you the average wait time for the red, orange, green and blue lines.

I guess the silver line is too f-ed to be included. The last time I took it to the airport it took almost an hour to get from South Station to Logan. I could have limped there faster.

In other news, Veronica and I discovered that Outkast Pandora is pretty much the best thing ever. Great for the gym as well as the kitchen. It brings up Biggie, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre and lots of other songs I tend to forget about.



We've started a tradition of musical themed weekday breakfasts. By that I mean, we've done it once so far. Our trial run was a reggae-themed blueberry pancake breakfast and it was a fantastic way to start the day. We may never get up early enough to do it again, but we have plans for Destiny's Child, Outkast Pandora and Black Keys breakfasts.

1 comment:

  1. When I was in the motherland I picked up an mp3 cd of pirated Outkast albums which included a bunch of remixes like the one above. If you send me your address I can send you a copy.

    ReplyDelete