Saturday, November 28, 2009

Top 25 anticipated albums for 2010 and neat music videos


1. I'm excited that artists are making sweet music videos again. Here are three I found recently:
"Womanizer" (Sliimy covering Britney)
"Cousins" Vampire Weekend
"Bad Romance" Lady Gaga

More by the Frenchman Sliimy here. Make sure you listen to"Paint Your Face." He dresses like Prince and sings like Lily Allen. Pretty funny.

2. I wanted to share this list of highly anticipated 2010 album releases from Stereogum. It's gonna be a sick year for music, kids! I'm going to start saving my pennies for shows now. Of all the gems on the list, I'm personally most excited for Yeasayer (Check out this wild track "Ambling Alp"), Hot Chip, Beach House, The National, MGMT, LCD Soundsystem, Interpol and Panda Bear. OMG.

AND Spencer Krug (Wolf Parade, Sunset Rubdown) is going solo!

2 comments:

  1. What's especially cool about that list (broken link, by the way) is that almost all of those are coming out *in the first part of the year*! I'm also really excited for The National, MGMT, Panda Bear and Beach House. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete