Monday, November 9, 2009

THE FUTURE

In an effort to premptively fight the winter blues I am embarking on three projects:

1. Making a winter mix for all my friends. I am borrowing the idea from my fair maiden of the North, Melanie Kowalski. Mel, I hope that's okay. You'll get one, promise!

2. Planning a big or at least significant 25th birthday for myself. Christmas babies always get screwed. Not me. Not this year, bitches!

3. Concocting a plan for making my long dreamed of epic cross country road trip a reality. I need a car and I've been brainstorming ways to get a sponsor. Most ideas revolve around food and having somekind of food blog that would be sponsor worthy, i.e. the Organic Potato Grower's Association sponsors me to travel around the country and write about good food made with organic potatoes. If you have good ideas for this kind of project, do let me know. I already started mapping out places I'd like to go on Google Maps. It is not complete yet but feel free to leave comments and suggest a stop.


View EPIC road trip in a larger map

1 comment:

  1. WTF. Cleveland's not on the map. We have kick ass organic restaurants, yo!

    ReplyDelete