Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Good Friends Are Like Good Soup




I've been really into soup lately. Above are some ingredients from the latest experiment. I followed this recipe, minus the marjoram, savory and cream, plus salt, pepper and a little cayenne pepper. Having homemade chicken broth in the fridge was a plus. While Emily liked this one, I think my last was better, made from a farmer's market squash, a potato, celery and carrots from the garden, with homemade croutons.

Here are a few more pictures from last weekend's Cape Cod Adventure. The big dunes were in Hyannis. Running down that hill was the best thing I've done since the last time I jumped in a leaf pile.This last one is the sunset from Race Point, past Provincetown. It's at the tip of the Cape or the top of the fist, if you're using the bent arm analogy.


As far as tunes go, Emily and I recently remembered this song by Souls of Mischief and how friggin' awesome it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment