Thursday, June 25, 2009

Death of a Hero

I can't believe Michael Jackson is dead. Since my babysitter gave me Dangerous on tape when I was 7, I have wanted nothing more than to be a singer and a rockstar. I haven't pursued that dream but I still have to give MJ props for planting the seed. Love that guy. Even though he was a total freak I took solace in the fact that he was around; that he hadn't abandoned my generation like kurt cobain, Bradley and all the others.

I was reminded today just how much I have always loved MJ, if not secretly. Believe me, being a fan hasn't always been cool. It brought me great torment from my third grade peers when I mistakenly shared my infatuation with him with the king of pop.

Anyways, the highlight of the day was my little brother's reaction, via text message,
"oh no! Where will the little kids go to get touched in their no no places"

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment