Thursday, August 4, 2011

Who would be on your super hero dream team?

I'd like to start a new collaborative series on super hero dream teams. Maybe it's the grassroots organizer in me, or the dreamer, or whatever, but I often think about people in terms of their usefulness in a team setting. More specifically, if I was charged with saving the world from some kind of impending doom, say a natural disaster, a surprise third Bush administration, or a nuclear meltdown, and I could put together my dream team of problem solvers, intellectuals and Olympic athletes, who would I pick?

I've worked with a lot of amazing people in my life so far, and I would like to feature some of them and their potentially world-saving qualities, on this blog. I would also like you, dear readers, to submit some writing on who you'd pick for your team. One person per piece, 250 words or less per person. Sound good? Send 'em in. superherodreamteam@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment