Friday, August 19, 2011

Aggregated Goodness


Here is an amazing blog post on the hardships of trying to be a responsible adult. I'm pretty sure that the author of Hyberbole and a Half is my long lost best friend. Even the title is so me. More than a few people in my life have been bothered by my hyperbolic tendencies.

Apparently Chinese basketball players have trouble with starting sh*t on the court. One team recently beat the crap out of the Georgetown team at an exhibition game in Beijing.

If you live in Boston and you haven't yet RSVP'd for the Boston Cyclists Union First Annual Meeting, please do so now. I have acquired some really swell raffle prizes including, but not limited to, a free CSA from Allandale Farm for next season, a gift certificate to Salmagundi (sweet hat store in JP), free bike tune ups, a helmet, a tire pump, and a 10 class card to South Boston Yoga. I'm planning on buying $20 worth of raffle tickets and you should too. RSVP for the sweetest bike party of the year here.

No comments:

Post a Comment