Monday, March 29, 2010

Norm Covers Jay-Z and Reader's Wives, Birthday Brunch and the Boston Flower Show

This weekend I joined my roommates and one of their mothers in a visit to the Boston Flower Show at the World Trade Center. Pictures of that soon. There we ate nuts, bought butterflies in boxes and squeezed through big crowds of mostly middle aged and older women to see landscape exhibitions and prize winning flower arrangements. It was awesome.



This is my dear friend Normie, getting his performing on:




Sunday we hosted a brunch to celebrate Emily and Veronica's March birthdays. I totally failed in the photo-taking department but highlights included bloody marys, deep fried eggs, tater tots, burnt sugar cupcakes, carrot-apple-ginger juice mimosas, homemade pizza and lots of deviled eggs. Mmm mmm.

1 comment:

  1. The carrot-apple-ginger juice mimosa blew my fucking mind. I need to get a juicer.

    ReplyDelete