Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Beach!


Today we rode to Castle Island from Jamaica Plain. Unfortunately the weather turned halfway through the trip (see the happiness in the photo). Its great to know there is a nice beach just a 30 minute bike ride away. If it ever warms up in Boston I'll be there every weekend, making friends with the young bachelors at the yacht club.

Being on a bike is just awesome. I need to find more folks to ride with. I'd like to divide the Boston area into sections and bike a different section each weekend. I understand the city so much better now that I've started riding to work and select social affairs. Its really quite small and manageable. If it was not so brutal here in the winter I'd love this city.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! More biking stories please!

    How the hell do these comment thingies work? I can't see anything.

    ReplyDelete