Monday, November 15, 2010

Trees and Stuffing


I wish I had more to say. I feel like I've been eating so much that my brain is clogged with stuffing and bacon fat. I've already attended one gluttonous "Friendsgiving" and this weekend's "Slapsgiving" doesn't promise to be any less hedonistic. I just hope I can still move at the end of the month.

Here's
an interesting Thanksgiving recipe for Turkey Cake.

Recently Wyatt and I explored Forest Hills Cemetery. It was my first time visiting the massive place of resting places, now home to the likes of EE Cummings and Eugene O'Neill. The cemetery is full of neat things to look at, including strange sculptures like this wire tree coat.


Signs that include the words "water feature" or "waterfowl" always make me laugh. I think because those words that are rarely spoken outside the realms of landscape architecture and ornithology.

I'm glad they specify that you can't feed any kind of waterfowl. It would be unfair if you could feed the ducks but not the geese, even if geese are less cool and more annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment